Montenegro Citizenship by investment
Montenegro citizenship by investment advantages
There are 2 ways to obtain a Montenegro citizenship by investment
Main requirements for a Montenegro citizenship by investment
The process of acquiring MonteNegro citizenship by investment
- Signing the agreement.
- Paying up the government levy.
- Making a choice of an investment project and signing the necessary documents.
- Transfer of funds.
- Providing the necessary documents for obtaining the citizenship.
- In case of approval, obtaining naturalization certificate.
- Submitting biometric data in Montenegro.
- Receiving passport.
Length of the procedure — 3 months.
Montenegro. Brief decsription
Area: 13,812 km²
GDP: 5,504 billion USD
Year of independence: 2006