Vanuatu citizenship by investment
The Vanuatu citizenship by investment program was approved in April 2017.
Vanuatu citizenship by investment advantages
The required investment amount for participating in the Vanuatu Citizenship program
How to get Vaunatu citizenship: The process
- Paying for the government services (250 USD for each form submission).
- Initial security check by the state.
- In case of approval, required sum transfer to the Vanuatu development fund.
- Swear in your country’s Vanuatu embassy or in the Vanuatu itself.
- Issuing the passport.
The process length – 2 months.
- Filled in forms
- Personal ID
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
- Education certificates
- Medical check record
- Evidence that the participant possesses necessary funds
- Letter of employment
- 6 passport photos
Vanuatu. Brief description
Capital: Port Vila
Area: 12 190 km²
Population: 277 554
GDP: 914.3 million USD
Language: French, English, Bislama
Year of independence: 1980